10 DAY LUXURY SAFARI IN EASTERN ZAMBIA AND VICTORIA FALLS - $7500 USD per person (double occupancy)
Luxury Safari to the South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, one of the last unspoiled wilderness regions of Africa. Three days at the famous Mfuwe Lodge just inside the parks gates. Four days and nights in the Bush Camp Company’s remote bush camps. Fly to Victoria Falls for three days and nights to stay at a world class hotel near the falls.
- Flights from Lusaka to Mfuwe
- Flights (roundtrip) from Mfuwe to Livingstone
- All alcoholic beverages in bushcamps and on sundowners
- National park fees
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in Luangwa Valley
- Daily walks or game drives with expert naturalist guides
- Sundowners and night drives
- Livingstone Island lunch or tea (weather permitting)
- International flights
- Alcoholic beverages in Mfuwe Lodge
- Dinners in Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Excursions
Arrive in Lusaka in time for your flight to Mfuwe Zambia in the South Luangwa Valley to be greeted by your guides from the Bush Camp Company, where you will spend your first night at Mfuwe Lodge
Day 2 - 5
Bush Camp luxury safari walking (daytime) and game drives (evening) in remotely located bushcamps throughout the park. Each bushcamp accommodates 6-8 guests.
Day 6 -7
Return to Mfuwe Lodge located in the iconic South Luangwa National Park and take advantage of their Bush Spa before going on your final sundowner night drives.
Board your flight to Livingstone Victoria Falls and stay at one of the popular hotels within walking distance to the falls.
Take advantage to one of the many adventures Victoria Falls has to offer. Swim in Devils pool at the edge of the falls, raft the great Zambezi, take a helicopter trip over the falls, walk under the falls on the Zimbabwe side or meander the great outdoor market in Livingstone during your stay at a world class hotel within walking distance to the falls.
Board your flight in the afternoon for Lusaka and your connection to your international flight home.